< Previous episode - Index - Next episode >
CyberSense episode 3: Gone in 60 Seconds
Download (right-click > Save As) MP4 (22Mb) or OGV (22Mb)
CyberSense episode 3 'Gone in 60 Seconds' script
- FADE IN: Conference centre entrance - daytime. SHAUN passes a sign, '2pm: Can new technology provide all the answers? Colin Masters, BBV Logistics'
- CUT TO: Lecture hall - daytime. SHAUN takes a seat in the back. ANUSHKA sits down next to him.
- ANUSHKA - This should be very interesting.
- SHAUN - Yes, absolutely.
- SHAUN (recognition) - Have we met?
- ANUSHKA (holds out her hand) - We have now. Anushka Lavine. (They shake hands.)
- SHAUN - Shaun Strickland.
- ANUSHKA - What firm are you with, Shaun?
- SHAUN - I’m with the Department of Tenders actually. And you?
- ANUSHKA - Well, I...
- SHAUN’s (phone rings) - Excuse me. Shaun speaking. Hi Mark. Pardon? Sorry, I can’t hear you. Hang on.
- SHAUN walks away. ANUSHKA watches him leave the room, looks around, then picks up the laptop and leaves through another door.
- CUT TO: Hackers' bunker - daytime. Dark and dingy with a lot of computers and cables. ANUSHKA removes the hard drive from the laptop and then connects it to her computer with a USB cable.
- GRAPHICS: Anushka enables a password cracker. After a very short time the password is identified. She is then able to access Shaun’s Outlook PST file and comes across a lot of very interesting material. The laptop glow reflects off her face. She is beaming as she makes a call.
- ANUSHKA - Hi Dax, yeah, I’ve hit the jackpot.
- REWIND TO: SHAUN - Sorry, I can’t hear you. Hang on.
- SHAUN grabs his laptop and leaves. Annoyed, ANUSHKA moves further down the row and sits next to another man.
- ANUSHKA - This should be very interesting... FADE OUT