ISM – Information Security Manual
The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) produces the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM). The manual is the standard which governs the security of government ICT systems. It complements the Protective Security Policy Framework.
- The ISM comprises three documents targeting different levels within your organisation, making the ISM accessible to more users and promoting information security awareness across government.
- Additional ISM resources, including change summaries and system control checklists, are available from the members-only area of OnSecure or on request.
- The ISM is only available in PDF as of 2015. Please contact us if you require another format.
- The ISM was called ACSI 33 until 2005.
- Contact us for enquiries, advice and services.